We're pleased as punch to be collaborating with the coolest (and artiest) kids on the block - Frieze Academy - who are hosting a series of talks and discussions at Carousel led by some of the most influential people in the biz. Hosted by Ahmad Swaid, Head of Social at Dazed Media, this workshop, will explore how to stay relevant on social media, find your visual voice, and keep audiences engaged in the modern digital landscape.
What will I learn?
- How to create a mission and goal on social media, from cultural storytelling to sharing art with the world
- How to create and deliver your organization’s social strategy, on a limited budget
- How to explore which platforms and formats to use - with a specific focus on the explosion of video
- How to stay relevant on social media, find your visual voice, and keep audiences engaged
How will I learn?
- Group scenarios
- Case studies
- Alexander Aplerku, Community Editor, The Face Magazine
- Ed Fornieles, Artist
- Chris Michaels, Director of Digital, Communications & Technology, The National Gallery
- Ahmad Swaid, Head of Social, Dazed Media
- Trish Thomas, Head of Digital Engagement, Southbank Centre
Who should attend?
The Masterclass has been created with the whole spectrum of the creative industries in mind; from art to fashion, interiors, cultural experiences, graphic design, architecture, photography and beyond. If you want to develop a dynamic approach towards engaging audiences across the Arts on social media – with a particular focus on delving into video - from creating a strategy across platforms to building your visual voice and juggling engagement and conversion, this masterclass is for you.
For full T&Cs please click here.